PORK, PEANUT & PINE FESTIVAL
SATURDAY - JULY 15TH 10am to 7pm & SUNDAY - JULY 16th 10am to 5pm
The tradition of the Pork, Peanut and Pine Festival is akin to that of the old-fashioned county fair.
In following that tradition, preference is given to local, non-profit, civic groups to provide the food available for sale.
There are a limited number of spaces.
If you are interested in information,
please contact our committee at
2017 Arts & Crafts Vendors
5a. Shari Zoccano - Jewelry & Clothing
6. Lisa Powers - Jewelry
7. Elise Iglio - "Upcyling" Furniture
9. William Howell - Tie Dye's
10. Bow Fairy - Hair Accessories
26. Better Bling Jewelry Bar - Jewelry
31. Mary Simms/Jean Scott - Bird Houses, Wooden Items, Sweets
37. Ann Blowe - Bird Feeders & Houses, Crocheted Toys
52. Darlene Brier - Pete's Leather
53. Darlene Brier - Pete's Leather
54. Richard Derrow - Bird Houses, Country Crafts
55. Richard Maldonado - Native American Clothing/Jewelry
58. Black Dog Provision Co. - Dog Treats, Clothes & Accessories
59. Earrings and More 4U- Jewelry, Metal Art
72. Jason Wiedel - Wooden Furniture
73. JJ King's Secret Sauce - Family Recipe Sauces
74. Demetra Casper - Scentsy Products
75. Leslie Gray - Fabric Crafts
76. Keith Morrison - Wooden Toys, Wine Bottle Lamps
86. Dennis Cooper - Baskets
88. Lisa's All-Day Lips - Lip Sense Beauty Products
89. Kira Wongroski - LuLaRoe Clothing
90. Kira Wongroski - LuLaRoe Clothing
91. Jetty Gems - Sea Glass Products- Candles, Jewelry, Artwork
94. River City Bead Co. - Jewelry & Handmade Soaps & Lotions
92. Debra Starling - Handcrafted Bath Products & Lotions
99. Shane Hotstetter - Glass Files, Paintings, Wooden Cutting Boards
Kid's Corner - Vivian Bryan - Face Painting & Temporary Tattoos
We will publish the names and wares presented by our vendors at this year's festival below.
If you wish to promote a business, and will not be physically selling items at the festival, please consider a sponsorship to the festival.
For additional information on the 2017 festival, contact email@example.com
See you in July!
(Our chicken wants you to eat more pork, the other white meat!)
Brick Kitchen Area
Barnyard Food Area