SATURDAY - JULY 21st 10 am to 7 pm & SUNDAY - JULY 22nd, 2018 10 am to 5 pm
The tradition of the Pork, Peanut and Pine Festival is akin to that of the old-fashioned county fair.
In following that tradition, preference is given to local, non-profit, civic groups to provide the food available for sale.
There are a limited number of spaces.
If you are interested in information,
please contact our committee at
2018 Arts & Crafts Vendors
6. Lisa Powers - Jewelry
9. ETC's Tie-Dyes - Clothing, Jewelry, Leather Crafts
18. Jessie Bennett - Pampered Chef
37. Ann Blowe - Bird Feeders & Houses, Crocheted Toys
52. Darlene Brier - Pete's Leather
53. Darlene Brier - Pete's Leather
75. Leslie Gray - Fabric Crafts
We will publish the names and wares presented by our vendors at this year's festival below.
If you wish to promote a business, and will not be physically selling items at the festival, please consider a sponsorship to the festival.
For additional information on the 2018 festival, contact email@example.com
See you in July!
PORK, PEANUT & PINE FESTIVAL