PORK, PEANUT & PINE FESTIVAL
SATURDAY - JULY 21st 10 am to 7 pm & SUNDAY - JULY 22nd, 2018 12 pm to 5 pm
2018 Arts & Crafts Vendors
1. Bridget Foster - Fabric Art, Leather Craft, Sand Art
3. Thomas Om - Oil Artwork
6. Lisa Powers - Jewelry
9. ETC's Tie-Dyes - Clothing, Jewelry, Leather Crafts
10. Dave Almond - hand crafted granite items
12. Wayne Meyerhoff - Rocks, Minerals, Fossils, Gem Jewelry
13. Shiren Wkilpoor - Fabric Craft, Hair Accessories
14. I Am His Creations - Christian clothing & misc items
17. A Collective Effort - Handmade Baby Items, Wreaths
18. Jessie Bennett - Pampered Chef
19. Brittany Cox - Scentsy Products
20. Orlanda White - fabric craft & jewelry
27. Barbara Piper - hand made doll clothes (American Doll, etc.)
37. Ann Blowe - Bird Feeders & Houses, Crocheted Toys
50. Three Goats Soap - Handmade Goat Milk Products, Crochet
51. Still Springs Farm - Handcrafted Soy Candles & Products
52. Darlene Brier - Pete's Leather
53. Darlene Brier - Pete's Leather
54. Richard Derrow - Wood Craft Bird Houses & Signs
55. Demetra Casper - Scentsy Products
74. Glenn A. Browder - Garden Accessories, Repurposed Furniture
76. Blue Dog Decor - signs, wreaths, small wooden pieces
75. Leslie Gray - Fabric Crafts
82. Erica Nixon - Paparazzi Accessories & Jewelry
93. River City Bead Cp. - Fused Glass, Silver & Beaded Jewelry
95. Lisa Collins - Fabric Crafts & Wooden Toys
96. Mary Simms/Jean Scott - Bird Houses, Pen & Pencil Sets, Fudge
101. The Painted Face - Face Painting & Temporary Tatoos
We will publish the names and wares presented by our vendors at this year's festival below.
If you wish to promote a business, and will not be physically selling items at the festival, please consider a sponsorship to the festival.
For additional information on the 2018 festival, contact email@example.com
See you in July!
New Admission Fees:
$5 (Single Entry)
$10 (Entry of 2 or more)
Small Passenger Buses $25
Motor Coach Buses $50
The tradition of the Pork, Peanut and Pine Festival is akin to that of the old-fashioned county fair.
In following that tradition, preference is given to local, non-profit, civic groups to provide the food available for sale.
There are a limited number of spaces.
If you are interested in information,
please contact our committee at